Other biographies of Carlo Collodi, selected and annotated by Matteo Raggi and ordered by date of publication.
Satan and the Graces : legend in the four corners with prologue and license / John Meadows – Chiantore, 1855 [con questo prologo l’autore si vendica degli articoli di Collodi definendolo un “mouse standing on the bottom of the back, with the doublet in off, hat on his head, penna sull’orecchio, curled tail and sheets of paper in his pocket”, fatto fuori da un grosso gatto d’angora. Lorenzini non gli rispose… in frattemp had already sold the magazine with which repeatedly attacked him: it Skirmish]
Now in foodstuff. Our poets odiernissimi and their defenders. Friends Pedanti. Reporters Florentine. Response Giuseppe Torquato Gargani commented on by the Friends Pedanti, Florence, At the expense of the Friends Pedanti, 1856 [present in the library in Faenza, Bologna, Turin and other]
- Giuseppe Rigutini, Preface to Note Gaie, Florence, Bemporad 1892 then in the 3rd edition of the 1910 preface by Rigutini will be replaced with that of the younger brother of Collodi: Ippolito Lorenini (Ippolito also called Cortona)
- Critical and humorous asides, collected and collated by Giuseppe Rigutini (author: Carlo Collodi posthumously, Florence, Bemporad)
Signorini, Cartoonist and caricatured in the Cafe Michelangelo, Florence, Civelli 1893 [in the library in Genoa, Leghorn, Cesano Maderno, Parma, Milan, Urbino, Rome, Bassano del Grappa, Alassio]: here Signorini remember the song (typically traditional lament sung by the blind) “Eater” that Collodi could not know, before the publication of the story, and perhaps it inspired the name.
Ferdinando Martini, The theater, Florence, R. Bemporad & Son, 1895 [in the library at Cesena and many other]
Joseph Costetti, The Italian theater 1800, Rocca San Casciano, Hats, 1901 [in the library at Cesena and many other]
- Aalbano Baldan, A great humorist educator, Venice 1903
- F. Sansa says, The books of Collodi, Power, 1904 [Book seemingly unobtainable Italian inqualsiasi library and on the Internet]
- Ippolito Lorenzini, Collodi, in The Giannettino Sunday, 25 November, 1906 [in the municipal library of Forlì, probably also findable at the National Central Library of Florence and the bibl. Marucelliana Florence.
Viewable on the internet thanks to the Fund Marengo Milan.]
- The Newspaper of Sunday, I, 23, 25 November 1906: in particular the writings of Giuseppe Fanciulli, Ippolito Lorenzini, Vamba. Readable on the internet [and many other Italian libraries]
C. Jannaco, Pinocchio and criticism, "New Anthology», 94, 1906 (1959), pp. 266-267
- Guido Biagi, The father of “Pinocchio”, Reading it, March 1907, reprinted in pastists, Florence, The Voce, 1923, pp. 87-114
It. Michel, Carlo Collodi in Tuscan field in Lombardy in 1948, "The Italian Risorgimento», I, 3, June 1908 [many libraries, I'm checking for the Malatesta of Cesena]
- Giovanni Battista Gerini, Gteaching them Italian writers of the nineteenth century, Turin, Pearson, 1910
- An article by Guido Biagi, entitled: What I had not expected Collodi, published in the periodical The Marzocco, the 21 March 1912
Men, boys and books : children's literature / Paul Hazard. – 2. and., 5. instep. – Rome : Armando, 1971. – 222 p. ; 20 cm. ((Trad. di A. De Marchis:
P. Hazard – Children's literature in Italy, in Revue des Deux Mondes of 15 February 1914, reprinted and revised in Books, children and men, Paris, Flammarion, 1932 (Trad. Drink. Armando Armando Editore, Rome, 1959). [the library in Forlì]: I read, interesting.
P. Pancratii, In Praise of Pinocchio, in The Century, Milan, October 1921, reprinted in Twenty men, a satyr and a puppet, Florence, Vallecchi, 1923 [in the library Ferrara]
Luigi. Russian, I NARRATOR, Rome, Leonardo Foundation for Italian culture, 1923 [available in the library to Forli, Faenza and many other]
C. Giachetti, Collodi and Pinocchio, in The New Newspaper, 13 December 1924 [Central Library of Florence]
In. Battistelli, The modern children's literature, Florence, Vallecchi, 1925
[only in Romagna in Lugo, otherwise in Bologna or many other libraries]
Bino Binazzi, Ancients, modern and more, Florence, Vallecchi, 1925; 2° ed. 1941. [Library of Bologna and many other]
G. Children, The Collodi, in Books of the day, 1926 [not found]
A. Stain, Risorgimenti: "Heart" and "Pinocchio", in Rome Sunday, Naples, 21 November 1926 [Marucelliana library of Florence]
The. M. Persone, Centenary of Pinocchio, in Newspaper of Italy, 19 November 1926 [not found]
Gaius (Adolfo Orvieto), The other Collodi, in The Corriere della Sera, 24 November 1926 [not found]
G. F. Pipitone, Centenary of Pinocchio, in Sicilia new, 25 November 1926 [not found]
It. Pistelli, Centenary of Pinocchio, in Tribune, 27 November 1926; reprinted in Heroes, men and boys, Florence, 1927 [in all libraries]
M. Sarfatti, Centenary of Pinocchio, in People of Italy, 26 November 1926 [not found]
G. Lo Curzio, The praise of the wooden puppet, in Giornale di Sicilia, 1 February 1927 [not found]
C. Prosperi, The soul of the puppet Pinocchio, in 'Now, 25 January 1927 [not found]
Collodi and Andersen, A. Beech, in Marzocco, 30 January 1927 [in theory it would be here, but I have not found: http://www.vieusseux.it/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=504 ]
I. Other, The centenary of the birth of the author of Pinocchio, in The fascist art, Palermo 1927 [not found]
G. Sciortino, Meaning of Collodi, in Giornale di Sicilia, 1 March 1927 [not found]
T. Monaco Perissinotto, The reading of Pinocchio, not The Veneto school, Venice 1927 [not found]
A. John, Collodi plagiarizes a writer Palermo, in Sicilia new, 30 January 1927 [not found]
Emilio I, The Italian literature from 1870 to date, Florence, A. Rossini, 1928 [library to Cesenatico, Turin and many other]
|Joshua Gone, Works and brains, Known, 1928 [not found], but found a very similar:|
Works and brains: soliloqui – G. John, 1928 – 450 pages [National Library of Florence]
C. Viviani, Carlo Lorenzini, in Dictionary of pedagogical sciences, directed by G. Marchesini, Milan, Soc. And. Variant., 1929, flight. I
anche online: http://iccu01e.caspur.it/ms/internetCulturale.php?id=oai%3Aemeroteca.braidense.it%3A38%3AMI0185%3AEVA_0AAE_A364923&teca=Emeroteca+braidense
In. Caputi, The world of Pinocchio, in The National Education, February 1930 [not found]
C. Bresadola Trentino, He still talks about Pinocchio, in The National Education, May 1930 [not found]
P. Lorenzini, Collodi, in Reading, November 1930 [not found]
G. Children and It. Monks Guidotti, The children's literature, Turin, 1931 [not found]
Ugo Zannoni, The literature for children and youth (for teacher training schools), Licino Hats Publisher, 1931 [library Archiginnasio of Bologna and Imola Library]:Collection of many mini biographies, including that of Collodi
G. Kingdom, Pedagogical literature, Catania, St. And. Modern, 1931 [not found]
G. Sibaud, Pinocchio, in The Diana Scholastica, 15 July 1931 [not found]
Francesco Bruno, Traditional storytellers, Palermo, Di Giacomo, 1932 [biblioteca naz. Florence]
anche online: http://iccu01e.caspur.it/ms/internetCulturale.php?id = oai% 3Aemeroteca.braidense.it% 3A38% 3AMI0185% 3AEVA_0AAE_A366130&Teak = Emeroteca braidense
A. Antonini, The son of a cortonese and Pinocchio, Cortona, Tip. Social, 1933 [bibl. Naz Firenze]
It. Radius, Friends Midnight, Milan, Ceschina, 1933 [in the library of santarcangelo of Romagna, bologna florence and other]
The. Visentini, Books and Boys, Milan, 1933 [not found]
Armando Michieli, Comment on Pinocchio, Turin, Mouth, 1933 [forli library and many others including www.internetculturale.it ] Arturo Pompeati comments Comment Pinocchio arming of the Michieli 1933, pointing out that the story is allegorical.
C. Puccinelli, Bibliography of Carlo Lorenzini, Rome, Editions of the Messenger Library Italian, 1933 [Milan Central Library and Historical Library of the Province of Turin]
F. Del Beccaro, Journey to the land of Pinocchio, in Chronic pre-Alpine, 12 September 1936 [not found]
A. Michieli, A brief history of children's literature and childhood, Padua, Give up, 1937 [in the library TORINO (at www.accademiadellescienze.it consultation is reserved for members, or you have to buy the copies at 20cent per page: 13euro), Castelfranco Veneto - TV, Perugia, Macerata, Lucca]
It. Servadio, The fairy in childhood and myth, in Circles, Rome , April 1937 [not found]
Benedetto Croce, Pinocchio, "La Critica", 20 November 1937, poi in The literature of the new Italian, Bari, Laterza, 1939, flight. In, pp. 361-365 [not found]
The bride of Pinocchio, Ugo Scotti Berni, publisher Marzocco [public library in Cesena]
I. Ponds, Storytellers 800, Milan, Vallardi, 1940 [not found]
A. Bell tower, Collodi, in Gazzetta del Popolo, 20 December 1940 [not found]
F. Del Beccaro, Our Pinocchio, in The Tribune, 9 January 1941 [not found]
The. Bracaloni, Collodi and his mom, in Future of Italy, 6 February 1941 [not found]
R. Martinelli, Opinion of Pinocchio, in The Nation, 16 October 1941 [not found]
R. Martinelli, Where born Pinocchio?, in The Nation, 25 October 1941 [not found]
A. Meocci, Eternity Brat Pinocchio, in The Telegraph, 26 October 1941 [not found]
C. Giachetti, Collodi journalist, in The Nation, 3 October 1941 [not found]
In. D’Aste, Carlo Lorenzini and his puppet, in Magazine Florence, Florence, November 1941, X, II [not found]
G. Camposampiero, Comment on Pinocchio, in Book italiano, November 1941 [no ntrovato]
U. Biscottini, Pinocchio everyman, Florence, Vallecchi, 1941 [bilitoeca in FLORENCE, lugo, Rome, turin and many other]
R. Ciullini, Reminiscences Collodi, in Magazine Florence, Florence, November 1941, X, II [not found]
It. Allodoli, Eternity of Pinocchio, in The Rights of the School, 20 November 1941 [not found]
A. Cojazzi, Collodi, Parable of the Fatherhood, in Youth magazine, 15 December 1941 [not found]
The. Visentini, Books and Boys, Milan, Mondadori, 1942 (4° ed.) [not found]
Piero Bargellini, The truth of Pinocchio, Brescia, Morcelliana, 1942 [ Concise and summarized biography of Collodi, with very detailed references to the life of Collodi, Slide reading. ]
Indro Montanelli, Pinocchio was born in the garden, in The Corriere della Sera, 21 October 1942 [not found]
A. Savino, Collodi in Almanac of Visacci, Florence, Vallecchi, 1939, pp. 81 and 82 [ the library in Florence, Rome, Milan and altree ]
Alberto Savinio, Collodi, in Narrate, men, Your storia, Adelphi, Milan, 1984, IV ed. 2009, 1942. [Library of Faenza] The cousin of De Chirico is very sympathetic to write, sometimes it is not clear if he says things real or not, seems to have been documented and then has added color,sympathetic describes falling in love as the parents of Carlo Lorenzini and how shockingly describes the mote of Collodi with the same text identical to the final of the life of the puppet Pinocchio, placing the whole in a way likely.
The. Santucci, Limits and the reasons for children's literature, Florence, Barbera, 1942 (2° ed. 1950; 3° ed. with the title Children's literature, much expanded, Milan, Fratelli Fabbri, 1958)
Peter Paul Trompeo, The reader tramp, Rome, Tuminelli, 1942 [biblioteca naz. Firenze e online: http://iccu01e.caspur.it/ms/internetCulturale.php?id=oai%3Aemeroteca.braidense.it%3A38%3AMI0185%3AEVA_0AAE_A368617&teca=Emeroteca+braidense (someone was able to identify where we talk about Collodi? I still do not, it takes patience ..)]
The. Jacob, Children's literature, Turin, Pearson, 1943 (3° ed.) [not found]
A. Piromalli, Pinocchio, in Journal of Messina, 9 January 1943 [not found]
A. Piromalli, The truth about Pinocchio, in Quadrivio, 11 February 1943 [not found]
A. Piromalli, The language of Pinocchio, in Quadrivio, 14 March 1943 [not found]
M. Kin, Dad of Pinocchio, in Bibliographic rarity of the nineteenth century, Bergamo, Is. Artis graph., flight. 1, 1945, 2° ed. [not found]
A. Moravia, Pinocchio in the Russian film, in The New Europe, 3 March 1945 [not found]
Vito Fazio Allmayer, Comment on Pinocchio, Florence, Sansoni, 1945 (Reprinted in 1958 with the title: Vagaries and whims of Pinocchio) [Rimini and many other]: bed
M. Data, Toyland, in The Courier boys, 26 May 1946 [not found]
Amerindo Camilli, Note critical edition de "The Adventures of Pinocchio ", di C. C., Florence, Sansoni, 1946 [library di Ferrara]
F. Bellonzi, Pinocchietto politician of the Third Italy, Rome, OET, 1946
F. Bellonzi, Luck of Pinocchio, in The oral and book, December 1947 [not found]
Would you like to Xavier, Collodi, Rome, Genoa, Thin, 1948 [library santarcangelo of Romagna, florence and other]
P. Pancratii, The masterpiece written for the case, in Il Nuovo Corriere della Sera, 5 February 1948 [not found]
It. Cecchi, Collodi in all, in L’Europeo, 8 February 1948 [not found]
G. Bellonci, The secret of Pinocchio, in Newspaper of Italy, 13 April 1948 [not found]
A. Baldini, The policy rationale of Pinocchio, in The late nineteenth century, Florence, Le Monnier, 1948 [not found]
P. Pancratii, Life of Collodi in All Collodi, Florence, Le Monnier, 1948 [in many libraries, as Sala bag of Bologna, Cesenatico, Santarcangelo, Rome]
A. Piromalli, Collodi, in Review of pedagogy, 1948 [not found]
A. Securities, Collodi, in Messenger, 5 February 1948 [not found]
F. Olives, The regionalism of Collodi, not The Italian Socialist, March 1948 [not found]
R. Simoni, Deadly Sins of gentlemen, in The new Corriere della Sera, 26 September 1948 [not found]
A. Savino, Famous stories not very old, in Il Nuovo Corriere della Sera, 25 July 1948 [not found]
M. Valeri, Uncertain battle between Pinocchio and Latin, in Il Tirreno, 29 June 1950 [not found]
J. De Trigon, History of children's literature, Paris, Hachette, 1950 [turin, trieste, florence trieste ... is written in the French language]
C. Taroni, Pinocchio and the Odyssey, in The index oro, July to August 1951 [ in 3 libraries of Turin]
The. Bags, Pinocchio and a new story, not Oral and il Book, novembre-dicembre 1951 [not found]
P. Bargellini, Three Tuscan, Florence, Vallecchi, 1952 [Library of Faenza and other] biography of three Tuscan, among whom also Carlo Lorenzini
G. Bitelli, Small guide to the knowledge of child, Turin, Pearson, 1952 [not found]
T. Morganti, Carlo Collodi, Florence, Marzocco, 1952
A. Camilli, Pinocchio is not a child of the Seven of Diamonds, in The Morning, Florence, 28 November 1952 [not found]
Review of Lucca : Periodic culture. – N. 1 (ago. 1950) – n. 18 (1984). – Lucca : Tip. M. Favilli [present at the bibliotecadi Cesena, Rimini and many other]
Paul. Lorenzini (Collodi Grandson), And Collodi, "Pinocchio", Lucchese in Review, 1952, n. 9 da. 2 a. 10
Marino Parenti, The Story of Pinocchio, therein. da 10 a 14
Giuseppe De Robertis, Pinocchio or the puppet theater, therein from page. 14 a. 18
Ferruccio Olives, "Genius" of Pinocchio, therein from page. 18 a. 19
Would you like to Xavier, News of Pinocchio, therein from page. 19 a. 21
Antonio Lugli, Reality and fantasy of Pinocchio, therein from page. 21 a. 24
Olga Visentin, Humanity of Pinocchio, therein from page. 24 a. 25
Carlo Pellegrini, "The Adventures of Pinocchio" and Paul Hazard, therein from page. 26 a. 28
Franco Antonicelli, Note minimum Pinocchio, therein from page. 28 a. 31
Giuseppe Ardinghi, Pinocchio illustrated, therein from page. 31 a. 35
Piero Guarducci, Pinocchio on the screen, therein from page. 35 a. 39
Manila Danti, Pinocchio between Red Riding Hood and Peter Pan, therein from page. 39 a. 44
Leo Magnino, Don Quixote and Pinocchio, therein from page. 44
Felice Del Beccaro, The landscape in 'Pinocchio', therein until p. 58
Amerindo Camilli, The critical edition of Pinocchio, therein
Enrico Pea, Meeting with Pinocchio, therein until p. 62
Armando Micheli, Rereading Pinocchio, therein
Giorgio Petrocchi, A doubt and a confession, therein
William Lo Curzio, The puppet respectable, ivi pag 67
Renzo Frattarolo, Bibliographic guide for "Pinocchio", therein
A. Geraldini, It was a gamble that went wrong in the world Pinocchio, in Journal of Monday, Genoa, 5 May 1952
G. Ghigliozzi, Voice Pinocchio, Dictionary Simon and Schuster, flight. 5.
A. Michieli, Books and Boys, Rovigo, Graphic Arts, 1952
It. Maffaccini, The Apulei Latin and colors permeating the story collodianam, "Latin", April 1953, pp. 123-130
Once. 15 The character of Giannetto was rigid and schematic
Once. 26 In 1850 Collodi also collaborated with the Spectator e l’Opinion
N. Sapegno, Design historian of Italian literature, Florence, The New Italy, 1954
Contribution to a bibliography Collodi, by the Learning Center of Florence in the brochure Pinocchio illustrated by the Young, published in the journal Schedario, supplemento a Center, April-June 1954. There are two conferences mentioned, without warning if they were published or not. They are: Furio Bartorelli, Humanity of Pinocchio, People held at the University of Pisa, 1953, e C. Betocchi, The Collodi and children's literature, held at the Free Chair of Renaissance Studies, in Florence 12 April 1954. [not found]
Humanity of Pinocchio : A Masterpiece for The Small and Large. People's Conference held at the University of Pisa 28 April 1953. Foreword by Piero Bargellini. Cover of Salvatore Pizzarello. With the addition of biographical notes on the Collodi and his work
Pisa : Tip. Pacini Mariotti, .
8. p. 39 [library in the nation to Florence]
R. Flora, History of Italian Literature, Milan, Mondadori, flight. In, September, and. 1954 [not found]
M. Rumi, Pinocchio one and two, in Review of culture and school life, 30 September 1954 [not found]
G. Floriani, The secret of Pinocchio, in The rights of the school, 15 April 1954 [not found]
Paul Lorenzini, Collodi and Pinocchio, Florence, Salani, 1954 [Library of Cesena and other]
(biography more fluent and easy to read, nice and bright, Also this is how the majority of subjects and temporal jumps, stands for never having checked the sources of what he says, even if he can boast of being the last living source of unique information on the life of Carlo Collodi after his first biographer Rigutini).
LUIGI VOLPICELLI, The truth about Pinocchio, Flights, Rome, 1954, (corrected and enlarged under the title, The truth about Pinocchio and essay on <<Heart>>, Armando, Rome,1959): His original note contrasts in the story of Pinocchio and very useful at the end of the volume, the works of Collodi in chronological order
P. P. Trompeo, The vagaries of the pedantic, in Il Nuovo Corriere della Sera, 4 June 1954 [not found]
D. Bertone Jovine, Pinocchio Pinocchio for large and small, in L'Unità, Rome, 7 October 1954 [the library in Milan and Rome http://www.sbn.it/opacsbn/opaclib?db=solr_iccu&select_db=solr_iccu&saveparams=false&resultForward=opac/iccu/full.jsp&searchForm=opac/iccu/free.jsp&y = 0&do_cmd=search_show_cmd&x=0&nentries=1&rpnlabel = All the field % 3D l% 27unit% C3% A0% 28parole in AND % 29 &rpnquery=%40attrset+bib-1++%40attr+1%3D1016+%40attr+4%3D6+%22unit%C3%A0%22&&fname=none&from=1]
S. De Feo, Pinocchio gran favorito, in Il Nuovo Corriere della Sera, Milan, 16 December 1954 [not found]
It. Petrini, Prima del Collodi, in Schedario Supplemento a «Il Centro», Florence, ottobre-dicembre 1954 [not found]
It. Petrini, Carlo Lorenzini, Rovigo, Istituto Padano di Arti Grafiche, 1954 [in 2 biblioteche di Bologna e a Castelfranco Veneto]
G. Leone e L. Vecchione, The children's literature, Salerno, Ermes, 1954 [in biblioteca a bologna, Firenze e altre]
Lina Sacchetti, Letteratura per ragazzi, Florence, Le Monnier, 1954 [not found] found instead with similar title in many other libraries, fra cui Forlì: History of children's literature : European and international perspectives / Lina Sacchetti. – 3. and. expand. – Florence : F. Le Monnier, 1966. – XII, 470 p. ; 22 cm. : also speaks of the life of Collodi, with references to Pinocchio, Giannettino and Minuzzolo.
Vincenzo Mauro, Children's literature, Naples, Cioffi, 1954 [bibl. Naz. Florence and other]
G. Papini, Chippings: The sources of Pinocchio, in Il Nuovo Corriere della Sera, 23 June 1954 [not found]
It. Servadio, "The Adventures of Pinocchio" examination of psychoanalysis, in The Time, Rome, 3 October 1954 [not found]
G. Now, The eternal youth Puppet Collodi, in The Messenger, 9 November 1954 [not found]
M. Messina, Children's literature, extract volume Guide to contests masterful, di M. T. PAGLIANI, Florence, Marzocco [nelel libraries in the province of Macerata, Foggia and Parma]
John A. PAPINI, Chippings. The sources of Pinocchio, in <<Corriere della Sera>>, 23 June 1954, poi in The light of the world, Vallecchi, Florence, 1955, pp. 405-406 [in the library at Forlì and many other]: A pagina 405 assumed that the tale of Pinocchio is inspired by a popular legend narrated by mothers to their children: a little man of very small wood, who lived in a hollow tree trunk, also assumes that may result from the forest of suicides in Dante's Inferno, or even by the famous joke punctuated by Giusti “The king rafter”.
D. Ferraro, Story of a hat and three glasses of wine, in The index oro, Rome, February 1955 [ in 2 libraries of Turin]: I checked the magazine, but this is no more inside.
It. Petrini, Humanity of Collodi, in The index oro, January 1955 [ in 3 libraries of Turin]
Armando Michieli, Collodi and his Pinocchio, The School Ed., Brescia, 1955 [library to Rimini and many other]: bed
The. Bonafin, The children's literature, The School Ed., Brescia, 1955 (2° ed.) [not found]
The. Volpicelli, The sources and the spirit of Pinocchio, in Collodi, The Adventures of Pinocchio, Florence, Vallecchi, 1955 [in the library at Cesena and other]
The. Volpicelli, Bibliography of Pinocchio, Ibid
F. Del Beccaro, The man Collodi, Ibid
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio and the fruitfulness of tears, in The index oro, April 1955 [ in 3 libraries of Turin]: I have not found any particularly original topic.
D. Ferraro, Collodi seen by Collodi, in Sicilia del Popolo, 28 June 1955 [not found]
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio and the commandment of love, in The Courier of the day, 20 June 1956 [not found]
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio heroic in The technique of the School, Catania, 12 October 1955 [not found]
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio and his ancestors, in The rights of the School, 15 October 1955 [not found]
G. Cocchiara, The Cockaigne and other studies of folklore, Turin, Einaudi, 1956 [in the library at Forlì and many other]
Marino Parenti, Red pen ink green, Florence, Sansoni, 1956 [the library in Cesena, Ravenna, Santarcangelo and other]
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio and his birth certificate, in The technique of the School, Catania, 1 May 1956 [not found]
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio and his heart of gold, in The index oro, March 1956 [ in 3 libraries of Turin]: I have not found anything special, just a list of good deeds that he accomplished in the fairy tale Pinocchio.
D. Ferraro, Pinocchio and his joy, in The index oro, May 1956 [ in 3 libraries of Turin]
F. Simincioli, The inspiration profoundly human masterpiece of Collodi, in Awakening, (Montalcino), 4 March 1956 [not found]
In. D’aste, Pinocchio, in Il fauno, Florence, February 1956, n. 2 [not found]
D. Ferraro, History of a hat, Collodi in The index oro, February 1956 [ in 3 libraries of Turin]
Domenico Ferraro, In Praise of Pinocchio, Palermo, Ediz. Hall Ercole, 1956 – Palermo – 92 pages ; 19 cm. ((The. 400. [the library in Forli, Faenza, Cesena and Ravenna ]: contains a summary of the biography and analysis of the story of Pinocchio, analysis is one of the worst I've ever read, conicidenza also want it to be the only one to contain their journalistic praise, The brochure highlights then perhaps more praise to himself than to the famous fable.
The. Fishes, Projects and accounts of Collodi, in The Morning, 21 April 1956 [not found]
N. In Nonna, A new Pinocchio, in L’Albero, January to December 1956 [not found]
G. Peirce, Pinocchio rediscovered, in The Time, 6 January 1956 [not found]
A. Cardosi. Pinocchio, son of the people, in Justice, 18 December 1958 [not found]
Gleanings Collodi, of Italian Marchetti Sansoni, 1958 – 27 pages [in the library Malatesta of Cesena]
AA. VV., The Pinocchio E. Greek, Rome, De Luca, 1958
Italian Marchetti, Collodi, Florence, Le Monnier, 1959[library to Rimini and other]
biography including quick summary of the history and major works: Giannettino, Crumb, The trip to Italy to Giannettino, Funny stories, The Christmas Story, After the theater, Who is not afraid not to go to war, The avvocatino, When I was a boy, A carnival mask, ie the subterfuge.
The. Scalievo, Collodi's Pinocchio, in The Borghese, 26 March 1959 [not found]
G. Bellonci, The whale Pinocchio, in The Messenger 22/4/1959 [not found]
The. Pistelli, Collodi and the "59 in The Press, 24 April 1959 [not found]
G. Ers, Pinocchio performs 78 age, in The People, 27/4/1959 [not found]
A. Lugli, Story of literature for youth, Florence, Sansoni, 1961; second edition revised, updated, 1966 [library in the Faenza, Cervia, Cesenatico, Catholic, Cesena, Rimini and other ]
Dora Eusebietti, Short history of puppets, Rome, VARIOUS, 1966 [in the library in Florence and many other]
A. Mordini, From the myth of materialism, Florence, The Field, 1966 [in the library to Florence and other]
G. Ottevaere From Prague, Proofreading of Pinocchio, "Review of the University of Brussels", August-September, 1966 [not found]
John Nencioni, Recognitions reading, "Critical Tools», 2 (1967), pp. 191-198 [in the library and Ferrara Lecce]
A. Rossi, The new frontiers of semiotics: film and narrative, "Comparison", 212, 1967 [not found]
Collodi, Pinocchio, Florence / Carlo Betocchi. – Florence : Printing industry Florentine, 1968. – 29 p. ; 21 cm. [biblioteca del dipartimento di scienze dell’educazione di Bologna]
G. Contini, Literature of united Italy. 1861-1968, Florence, Sansoni, 1968 [not found]
G. Jervis, Foreword a C. Collodi, The Adventures of Pinocchio, Turin, Einaudi, 1968 [library to Rimini and many other]
H. Louette, Introduction à Pinocchio, "Pedagogy", 10, December, 1968 [not found]
Collodi and the nineteenth-century melodrama. – Florence : Printing industry Florentine, 1969. – 39 p. ; 21 cm . [biblioteca del dipartimento di scienze dell’educazione di Bologna]:analysis of musical chronicles of Collodi
Collodi and Andersen, Augustus Guidi – Industry Tipografica Fiorentina, 1970 – 20 pages [in the library in Florence, bologna (university department of humanities) and other]
Pinocchio in Great Britain and Ireland / English translation by Gaetano Prampolini. – Florence : Printing industry Florentine, 1971. – 93 p. ; 21 cm . [biblioteca universitaria di scienze dell’educazione di bologna]: bed
Pinocchio one and bino / Emilio garronera. – Rome ; Bari : Laterza, 1975 [ Urbino Univ. Bible. Semiotics Institute]: bed in 2010
Pinocchio in his home, Florence, Giorgi & Stems, 1973 [Central National Library of Florence and Rome]
The image in the children's book : illustrators of Collodi in Italy and in the world : published on the occasion of the publication 2. Provincial conference of youth literature promoted and organized by the cultural activities of the Autonomous Province of Trento / edited by Piero Zanotto. – Trento : Graphics Institute Artigianelli, 1977. – 139 p. : ill. ; 28 c. (( Writings of various [biblioteca universitaria di scienze dell’educazione di bologna]: bed
From the Collodi, Enzo Petrini
- G. PONTIGGIA, Foreword a C. Collodi, The fairy tales, Adelphi, Milan,1976, poi in The Garden of the Hesperides, Adelphi, Milan, 1984
- Pinocchio and the symbols of the great Opra [library Malatesta of Cesena]: not easy to digest for those who are not expert in alchemy, easier to understand, however, some illustrations instead.
Marcheschi Daniela, Chronicles nineteenth, ETS
- Ferdinand TEMPESTI, (edited by), Use at the time of writing Collodi. Proceedings of the Conference of the 3-4 March 1990, National Foundation "Carlo Collodi"– The New Italy, Pescia, Florence, 1994 : bed
- Pinocchio on the screen and on stage – 1994 : bed
- History of Caricature and Grotesque in antiquity and the Middle Ages, di Thomas Wright, Translation of Eugenio Scalambrino : bed
Renato Bertacchini, The father of Pinocchio. Life and Works of Collodi, Camunia, Milan
Angel Tricca and caricature century Tuscan, edited by Martina Alessio [Gambalunga library of Rimini]: bed
Introduction to Collodi, Bruno Traversetti [library Malatesta of Cesena]: sympathetic references found in the town of Collodi Florence, very precise the foundation of the Lamp, edited history.
Our Pinocchio [National Library of Rome and Genoa]: It contains an introduction and a few mini Decian illustrations of the tale of Pinocchio.
Collodi onomasta and the names of the Tuscan “Adventures of Pinocchio” / Enzo Caffarelli, Roberto Randaccio. 2004 [Urbino Univ. Bible. Institute of Linguistics]: bed in 2010
The Pharmacy incurable - From Collodi Calvin, Federica G. Pedriali
Pinocchio: Parallels a book, Giorgio Einaudi MANGANELLI, Turin, 1977: excellent points agazine and leaves the door open to new interpretations
- Michele Captains, Pinocchio. The reasons for success, Perspective Publisher, Civitavecchia, 2010. ISBN 978-88-7418-610-5 [present at two libraries in Rome and two in Florence]
- Maura Del Serra, The comedy in saving Pinocchio, in “UICS-Studia”, 3, 1988, pp. 1-12 (special issue dedicated to Collodi). [not found]
- Anna Rosa Vagner, Collodi and Pinocchio. Story of a literary success, UNI Service, Trento, 2007, 109 pp.. ISBN 978-88-6178-077-4 [letto solo parzialmente con l’anteprima di google docs: proposes some original information, even counts the residents and servants of Florence at the time of Collodi]
- Fernando Tempesti, Collodian: very precise analysis of the words and punctuation of the story of Pinocchio in its various versions, also identified other mysteries about the life of Collodi
- STUDIES COLLODIANI, Proceedings of the 1st international conference 1976 – Huge big book with a collection of various biographers and analysts Collodi and his works
- Torindo Morganti, Carlo Collodi (Cm.18,4×12,2. Pg.56. Collection “Culture Professional Master's”, serie B, Profile, directed by E.Lama. ): bed
- Use at the time of writing Collodi : Proceedings of the Conference of the 3-4 May 1990 / edited by Fernando Tempesti. – Scandicci : The new Italian, 1994. – 230 p.,  c. Table of. : ill. ; 24 cm. ((Held in Pescia. – In testa al front.: Carlo Collodi National Foundation. [BED, present in the library at Forli and other]
- Collodi, Luigi Santucci, Brescia, The School, 1961 (with history) : bed
- Works of Charles Collodi (volume of almost 1000 pages, written small and collects many works and articles of Collodi, republished, but not updated by 1995, contains the most detailed histories about the author)
- The other Pinocchio – inspired by the novella manuscript of Carlo Collodi recently found, proving the author's desire to continue the fairy tale world's most famous
- Claudio Iozzo, Carlo Collodi in the secrets of writing : bed
- THE WORLD SHATTERED, Giovanni Spadolini [Library of Florence]In capitlolo 9 of page 383, narrates the life of Collodi and his desire for a united Italy and the reactions of the church, commenting on the reasoning of Cardinal Biffi
- CARLO LORENZINI, from the Renaissance to the unit edited by Cosimo Cecchi and Antonia Ida Fontana [Libraries in Florence ]
- Carlo Collodi in the secrets of writing, Claudio Iozzo – short biography of Collodi's Pinocchio and analis ifavola, with special psychological analysis of the writing of Collodi, and comparison with the writings of Manzoni, Nievo, Rod.
- Analysis of a Pinocchio puppet, di Rodolfo Tommasi – analissa the tale of Pinocchio, even comparing it to the The Divine Comedy in Dante, is original in content and to identify certain people nell'acutezza details, ago many similarities also references to alchemy and archetypal symbols
- Collodi, edited by Italian Marchetti – biography including quick summary of the history and major works: Giannettino, Crumb, The trip to Italy to Giannettino, Funny stories, The Christmas Story, After the theater, Who is not afraid not to go to war, The avvocatino, When I was a boy, A carnival mask, ie the subterfuge.
- Collodi's Pinocchio, Fernando di Tempesti (Who was Collodi, how it is done Pinocchio) – Feltrinelli, Milan, 1972
- Carlo Collodi – Institute of Italian encyclopedia founded by John Treccani – many photos and illustrations, contains various biographies composed by various authors
- THE ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO – notes Fruttero & Lucentini – also contains a chronology of the life of Collodi, as well as the story and biography
- Carlo Collodi, The space of wonders by Roberto Fedi ; introductions of Luigi Comencini, Suso Cecchi d'Amico ; essays by Cosimo Cecchi … \et al.! ; iconographic research and commentary to the images of Carlo Sisi ; photographs of Carlo Cantini : Huge book full of great color photos and illustrations, biography is full of details and references Yorick friend
- News of Pinocchio: favola o realtà? – Analysis of the tale of Pinocchio [Library of Cesena, Bologna, Firenze e altre]
- Poor Pinocchio – are exercise-language games, no real connection to Pinocchio and its author
- The Pinocchio Effect, Italy 1861-1922 The construction of a complex modern. di Suzanne Stewart-Steinberg. published in accordance with the Chicago University Press – big book of 500 pages, only the first part speaks of Collodi and Pinocchio, I liked the definition of Pulcinella Italian and defined their original pe fluency, a pagina 48 and 49
- Tavern with Pinocchio, The recipes of a Puppet, Anna Vivarelli – Lists the connections between Artusi and Collodi, and all the recipes of the foods mentioned in the story of Pinocchio that correspond strongly to tasty recipes artusiane.
- 'THE ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO. STORY OF A PUPPET "DI CARLO COLLODI Alberto Asor– in the chart of the study text, can easily be seen as swaying the text of the chapters tends to grow in quantity.
- D. MARCHESCHI, Introduction and notes by Carlo Collodi. Works, I Meridiani Milano 1995
- Daniela Marcheschi, Collodi found, ETS, Pisa, 1990
- F. TEMPESTI, Note to Tales of Mother Goose, Feltrinelli, Milan, 1979
- F. TEMPESTI, Introduction and a free chapter (and critical comment) a C. Collodi, Pinocchio,Feltrinelli, Milan, 1993
- AA. VV., Sterne and Collodi, Papers of the National Foundation "CarloCollodi ", 2, Pescia, 1995
- AA. VV., There was once a piece of wood. The symbolism of Pinocchio. Proceedings of theConference of the National Foundation "Carlo Collodi", Pescia, Emme Edizioni,Milan, 1981
- R. BERTACCHINI, Carlo Collodi, in AA. VV., Cultural orientations.Italian Literature, I Minori, flight. IV., Marzorati, Florence, 1962
- R. BERTACCHINI, Collodi educator, The New Italy, Florence, 1964
- Giacomo Biffi, Against Teacher Cherry. Theological Commentary on << The Adventures of Pinocchio>>, Jaca Book, Milan, 1977 – This book was the first analysis I've read of Pinocchio and I must admit that everything is born of the provocation that I was born just by reading this book: the book contains illuminating details, but many similarities in the eyes of what I call universal rationality and common sense, appear out of place and forced.
- Italo Calvino, But there Collodi, in <<The Republic>>, 20 April 1981: very interesting
- F. CHANGES, The child and the reading. Textbooks and children's books, ETS,Pisa, 1996
- F. CHANGES, Collodi, De Amicis, Rodari. Three images of childhood, Maze, Bari,1985
- ANTONIO FAETI, Children's literature, The New Italy, Florence, 1977
- In. FROSINI, The political philosophy of Pinocchio, Publishing Jobs, Rome, 1990
- It. GHIDETTI, (edited by), Toscani nineteenth. Storytellers and prose writers, TheLetters, Florence, 1995
- P. GUARDUCCI, Collodi and the nineteenth-century melodrama, Papers of theNational Foundation "Carlo Collodi", 4, Pescia, 1968
- A. GUIDI, Collodi and Andersen, Papers of the National Foundation "CarloCollodi ", 6, Pescia, 1970
- C.A. MADRIGNANI, Collodi small, nota a C. Collodi, The big boys. aEdited by D. MARCHESCHI, Sellerio, Palermo, 1989
- R. HANDS, Collodi and the <<Gazzetta del Popolo>>. Some surveys (1861-1867), in Copyright 1988-1990, Polygraphic Institute and State Mint, Rome,1990
- Daniela MARCHESCHI, Introduction and a free chapter a C. Collodi, The Adventures of Pinocchio, The little monkey pee or rose-colored, Ediesse, Rome, 1998, pp. 9-23
- D. MARCHESCHI, (edited by), The theater of Collodi, in C. Collodi, Friendshome, Maria Pacini Fazzi, Lucca, 1990
- I. MARCHETT, Collodi, Le Monnier, Florence, 1959, 1966
- P. PANCRAZI, Masterpiece, written by accident, in id., Details of Parnassus. FromCarducci writers today, by Cesare Galimberti, I, Milan-Napoli,Ricciardi, 1967, pp.389-393
- G. A. PAPINI, Reality and / or fantasy. Two notes for Pinocchio, in <<Slopes>>, 7, 1985, pp. 103-118
- Gianni RODARI, The Grammar of Fantasy, Einaudi, Turin, 1973: contains some mention of puppets and their connection to the sacred
- N. D. SACHSE, Pinocchio in U.S.A., Papers of the National Foundation"Carlo Collodi", 14, Florence, 1981, (Translation of F. M. CASOTTI)
- G. SPADOLINI, Autumn of the Risorgimento, Le Monnier, Florence, 1974
- F.S. STYCH, Pinocchio in Great Britain and Ireland, Notebooks FoundationNational "Carlo Collodi", 7, Pescia, 1971
- F. TEMPESTI, Collodi, of spoken language and culture: seven tabs, in<<Poliorama>>, 3, 1984, pp.121-146; poi in Collodian, Salmi, Florence, 1988,pp. 92-128
- F. TEMPESTI, Collodian, Salmi, Florence, 1988
- F. TEMPESTI, (edited by), Between Pinocchio puppets. Proceedings of the Conference of the 27-28March 1987, National Foundation "Carlo Collodi"- The New Italy, Pescia, Florence, 1993
- LUIGI VOLPICELLI, Pinocchio, Papers of the National Foundation "CarloCollodi ", 9, Pescia, 1973
- LUIGI VOLPICELLI, Bibliography Collodi, (1883-1980), Papers of theNational Foundation "Carlo Collodi", Pescia, 13, 1980
- Deep Pinocchio, Rita Mascialino (Padua: Cleup Publishing University of Padova, pp.95, €12,)
- Lexicon Collodi, Roberto Randaccio – Olbia : Taphros,  – Transposition comic eponymous novel by Enrico Costa, Roberto Randaccio – Editions Taphros 2006. It’ in a collection 144 pages of short essays on Carlo Collodi, conceived and written at different times, with different motivations and recipients.
- National Edition of the Works of Carlo Collodi; [Florence] : Joints – with notes of the Nobel Prize for Literature Mario Vargas Llosa, and the writer Andrea Camilleri (Did you know that Carlo Collodi has also ventured in thriller?)[Library of Ravenna and other]: They are 3 volumes.
- Commentary on the life of Pinocchio, Louis Compagnone , Naples, Marotta, 1966: He does not speak of the life of Collodi, but analyzes only the tale of Pinocchio, I found the original of the licenses, individual and a biblical parallelism: Genesis: God created great whales, and another similar: obey God whales of the sea.
- Heroes, men and boys, Ermenegildo Pistelli – Florence 1927
- Dear Pinocchio – Small genealogy of the negative, Remo Guidieri
- Internet, Pinocchio and the gendarme – the prospects of democracy in network, Franco Carlini and foreword by Ida Dominijanni
- Collodi journalist and writer, 1981 curators: Maini R.; Scapecchi P. SPES publisher (Necklace Library Marucelliana, Trade)
- Carlo said lorenzini Collodi, Pinocchio and his son. (Monthly magazine of the Opera Montessori Life of childhood in July-August 1991): very well written and fluid, with large arguments from morality education, from politics to the author's life and rapid analysis of some of his works.
- Heroes, men and boys, Ermenegildo Pistelli – published by Sansoni in Florence 1927: A few pages of Collodi between the various biographies, no particular compliment, lists his friends, the address of the library and concludes Paggi even defining not the right person to write up a biography of colloids being the opposite of the famous author: one “old pedantic professor”
- Men, boys and books: children's literature, di Paul Hazard.
Ferdinando Martini, Confessions and memories, Florence, Bemporad, 1922 [library in the Faenza and Forlì]: interesting in particular his description of Fanfulla and simpaica countered the Pope in response to one of the many anti-clerical articles dedicated to him.
It. Canni, Meaning of the comic and its expression in "Pinocchio" of Collodi, Cremona, 1923 [the library in Cremona, milan central florence]
Luigi. Russian, I NARRATOR, Rome, Leonardo Foundation for Italian culture, 1923
A. Momigliano, History of Italian Literature, Messina, Principality, 1938 [not found] Sime c'è di su internet: 1865-1938: History of Italian literature for use of the high schools … (Milan, [etc.] F. Vallardi, 1915-1917) and also http://archive.org/details/storiadellalette13rossuoft
ANALYSIS OF THE FABLE OF PINOCCHIO
Interior and surroundings of Pinocchio, Proceedings of the Conference “Italian folklorists of the time of Collodi”: are analyzed even the types of animals present in the story, and taken one by one dialectisms
Assumptions about Pinocchio, Alessandro Gnocchi and Mario Palmaro:
It offers some parallels between the gospel and the tale of the puppet, of which only 2 the 3 backs, others seem to be wrong or made almost at random.
Pinocchio Message initiatory, Marcello Carosi:very detailed analysis of the story of Pinocchio
Pinocchio The Heretic – Witch, shaman, holy, puppet, Mauro Quattrina: is an original reinterpretation of Pinocchio, mingled with parallelisms between devils bible, Demons, witchcraft, inquisition, masonry.
Pinocchio export: Collodi's puppet in critical foreign, Giorgio Cusatelli – Armando Editore, 2002 – 433 pages: bed
The Mystery of Pinocchio, Giacomo Biffi- Leumann : Elledici, c2003: Catholic vision of the tale of Pinocchio: bed.
Pinocchio in art magician, Morena Poltronieri and Ernesto Fazioli: psychological analysis, alchemica, Masonic, astrologica, Tarot, Monthly, cabalistic, the tale of Pinocchio, very interesting ideas though sometimes a little depth.
Pinocchio – Analysis and Interpretation, Rita Mascialino (Padua: CleuP Editrice), November 2004 (pp. 206, Chapters 24), interesting and original analysis, it is evident that the author tends to use his head and I compliment
Pinocchio : a fairy tale for adults, Delio Carnevali. This biography curiously sees Pinocchio in Collodi's autobiography, even the search for God, in sole 61 pages 12euro.
Books and articles published by Yorick, son of Yorick (a very dear friend of Carlo Collodi, probably inspired the tale of Pinocchio)
“Library of Via Senato, Milan : Monthly bibliophiles” number 11 of 2010
[Municipal Library Giorgio Bassani – Ferrara – FE]
Pietro Cossa and Roman drama / Yorick (Peter Coccoluto-Ferrigni). – And. posthumous. – Florence : F. Lumachi, 1905. – XII, 261 p. ; 19 cm. [library Archiginnasio of Bologna]: bed.
The death of a muse / Yorick (Peter Coccoluto Ferrigni). – 2. and. posthumous. – Florence : Bemporad, 1902. – 71, 582 p. ; 18 cm [library Archiginnasio of Bologna(possess only the 2nd volume)]: sympathetic when he describes the bigamy of Count Glauco, that will be readily cured by the Pope with a matrimonioa in 3.
You Dove va? : Questions and Answers / Yorick figlio di Yorick (Chambers. P. C. Ferrigni). – Rome : tip. A. Befani, 1886. – 47 p. ; 23 cm. [library Archiginnasio of Bologna]:Critiche a teatri
Federigo Verdinois, review the Adventures of Pinocchio, "Morning Courier», 14 February 1883 [the library in Cesena, Forlimpopoli and many other]
Jousts and tournaments : (1313-1883) / Yorick figlio di Yorick (P. C. Ferrigni). – Rome : Fanfulla, 1883. – 149 p. : ill., 2 ritr. ; 19 cm [Library Archiginnasio]: describes the knights in the Middle Ages, cute when he defines as the leggitrici “the most beautiful half of humanity” (page 108) and when to refer to a period of history says that at that time “the Jesuits had already invented the finger of God”, paradoxical, even when using the ends “Christ the armed”.
The Lepanto : memories, news, ghiribizzi / Yorick figlio di Yorick (Lawyer. P.C. Ferrigni). – Florence : Typography publisher of Fieramosca, 1883. – 142 p. ; 19 cm. [Library Archiginnasio of Bologna]: tells of Battle of Lepanto
Among paintings and statues : gift souvenir of the Second National Exhibition of Fine Arts ; Letters to the Sting / Yorick figlio di Yorick (Chambers. P. C. Ferrigni). – Milan : Treves, 1873. – XX, 287 p.,  c. Table of. : ill. ; 19 cm. [library Archiginnasio of Bologna]:Page 123 [about the statues on display]: “They come in all sizes, of all races, of all kinds; by a pious ninth microscopic ivory resigned in a glass bell soto, that seems like a cyst extirpated by a charlatan…”
Education and politics in Pinocchio / Joseph Decollanz. – Bari : School '70, [1972?] [ Library Urbino Univ. Bible. Bo Foundation]: bed in 2010
Answer brochure: the truth about Count Pietro Bastogi / [P.C. Ferrigni]. – Florence : G. Barbera, 1869. – 14 p. ; 24 cm. [library of the resurgence of bologna]: describes the management of railways
The pointy hat – The jew medieval Christian art in the mirror by Chiara Frugoni [Library of Cesena Manfredi]: pointed hat, symbol of the feeling of anti-Semitism since its inception, from the Crusades in the Middle Ages.
DOCUMENTATION OF BOUNDARY
(Texts of friends, colleagues, opponents to Collodi and his works)
The Don Pirlone : journal of political caricatures. – A. 1, n. 1 (1 set. 1848)-a. 1, n. 234 (2 July. 1849). – Rome : [s.n.], 1848-1849. – 1 in. : ill. ; 32 cm. ((Daily. [Library of Cesena, Ravenna e San Marino]: journal of political caricatures with anonymous articles, often censored by police censorship, redazioen and harassed by the police.
History of Ancient caricature / by Champfleury. – 2.eme edition tres-augmentee – Paris : It. Dentu, 1867. – XXIV, 332 p.,  c. of pi., ill. ; 19 cm. [library Malatesta of Cesena]: nice history of caricature.
Political caricatures / Adolfo Matarelli (Bush). – Milan : Publisher Sonzogno, 1942. – 134 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. ((Nel front.: Sprite 1882. [library Malatesta of Cesena]: fine exhibition of caricatures of Matarelli, but has a much larger collection of historical reality.
Yorick al cav. lawyer Ugo Chiellini XVII January 1883. – In Livorno : the typography of Franc. Vigo, 1883. – 14 p. (16 cm) [available at the library Classense of Ravenna]: contains a short booklet with a public letter to the lawyer Ugo Chielini, reading it quickly and carelessly, I have not found anything particularly exciting or cheerful.
God helps those who help themselves (Self help) : or history of the men who were able to rise up from nothing to a highest degree in all branches by human activities […] / [of] Samuele Smiles ; [translation it.] Caesar Donati. – 23. and. – Milan : Treves, 1890. – xv, 320 p. ; 20 cm. [although it is present in many ancient libraries]: huge exhibition of important people who have made a career out of nothing, the text is too technical and old-fashioned for a modern reading, Yet in his time was a great success.
It. Checchi, Carlo Lorenzini, "Fanfulla Sunday», 2 November 1890 [Library of Forlì, Bologna and many other]
Yorick, Carlo Lorenzini, "On Sunday, Fiorentina», 2 November 1890 [Marucelliana library of Firene and Milan Central City Library]
Angel Orvieto, Di Carlo Lorenzini, "New Life", II, 46, 16 November 1890, pp. 361-362 [read at the library Malatesta of Cesena]
Tribunals umoristic / Yorick figlio di Yorick (Chambers. P.C. Ferrigni). – Florence : Salani, printing 1902. – 218 p. ; 18 cm. [available at the library classense of Ravenna]: carreallata of a delicate and playful humor stories, many of which, however, possess a tragic end to injustice, often because of the fault of the judge of the court, containing many allusions, I have not bothered to check if the stories were real or invented.
Men and made in Italy / Yorick (Peter Coccoluto-Ferrigni). – Florence : F. Le Monnier, 1920 (tip. It. Ariani). – 63, 333 p. ; 19 cm. [in classense library of Ravenna]: contains Documents, Memories and Anecdotes collected posthumously by the two sons of Yorick: Umberto and Mario Ferrigni. Mainly collects biographies of important figures such as Pope Pius IX (on which is deliberately ironic since raccont Odella youth), Ferdinando II, Giuseppe Giusti, Garibaldi and other…
Collodi Narrator, Renato Bertacchini, Pisa 1961 [library Manfredi of Faenza]:bed
A. Borlenghi, Storytellers of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, Milan-Napoli, Ricciardi, 1962, tomo II. [in the library at Forlì and many other]
G. Cocchiara, The World Upside Down, Turin, Boringhieri, 1963 [in the library at Forlì and many other]
Guido Mazzoni, The Nineteenth Century, Milan, Vallardi, 1964, flight. II [in the library and other Forlimpopoli]
History of European caricature / Late (Enrico Gianeri). – Florence : Vallecchi, [1967!. – 238 p. : [8! c. of pi., [256! p. Table of. ; 29 cm. [library Saffi in Forlì]: A pagina 52 there is a huge full-page photo of the painting of the Tricca 1850 Collodi, but the hat and feet are cut off from the press. Cute page 61 is a caricature entitled “The brain of a woman” of 1853 (author: Francesco Redenti), that probably inspired the nice illustration dle lamppost entitled “the brain of a pigtail”
AA. VV., Tribute to Pinocchio, "Review Lucchese», 9, 1952 then Pescia, Papers of the National Foundation "Carlo Collodi", 1, 1967.
When Dreams Came True: Classical Fairy Tales and Their Tradition, di Jack David Zipes
National edition of the works of Carlo Lorenzini. – Collodi : National Edition Carlo Collodi ; [Florence] : Joints. – 3 volumes ; 25 cm
Flight. 1: A novel steam: from Florence to Livorno : historical and humorous guide ; The mysteries of Florence : social scenes / Carlo Collodi ; foreword by Michèle Merger ; foreword by Andrea Camilleri. – Collodi : Carlo Collodi National Foundation ; [Florence] : Joints, 2010. – 506 p. : ill. ; 25 cm
Flight 2. Macchiette [Hardcover]
Carlo Collodi (Author), It. Mazzanti (Illustrator)
foreword by Ernesto Ferrero ; [edited by Fernando Molina Castillo ; introduction of Renato Bertacchini]. – Collodi : Carlo Collodi National Foundation ; [Florence] : Joints, 2010. – 309 p. : ill. ; 25 cm [available at the library Classense of Ravenna]: some notes are very nice and intelligent
Duce truce : insults, jokes, caricature: popular opposition to fascism in the secret reports of the prefects (1930-1945) / Alberto Vacca. – Rome : Castelvecchi, 2011. – 315 p. ; 21 cm. [Library of Forlì]: there's a joke that face at least smile.
Flight. 3: * The Adventures of Pinocchio : story of a puppet / Carlo Collodi ; foreword by Mario Vargas Llosa ; [by Roberto Randaccio ; introduction of Daniela Marcheschi ; original illustrations by Enrico Mazzanti]. – Collodi : Carlo Collodi National Foundation ; Florence : Joints, 2012. – 346 p. : ill. ; 25 cm [available at the library Malatesta of Cesena and Ravenna Classense]:
Il mio Pinocchio (Gli emersi narrativa) di Aldo Marzi (Formato Kindle)
Other external reference lists:
John Nencioni, Recognitions reading, "Critical Tools», 2 (1967), pp. 191-198 [in the library and Ferrara Lecce]