(The Lamp Post No. 26 of 1861)
9) Two lovers who swear to be frank and sincere, and you promise to confide in one another tutt'i Secrets - Han decided in their heart of deceiving each other.
10) Who wants to lose the heart of the woman he loved - is sincere with her.
11) We are always sincere - as long as we have no interest in lying.
12) What else is ever education - if not the teaching of lies?
13) The truth is impossible.
14) The Etiquette is an immoral book - whatever the author who wrote it.